Coconut Body Scrub : Feel the Island Spirit
In addition to its enticing smell, a coconut body scrub combines the best of all natural coconut milk hydrating qualities with the exfoliating properties of sea salt.
The hard granules within the sea salt exfoliate your skin, scrubbing away dead skin cells.
While, at the same time, the rich coconut milk hydrates your skin with nutrients and leaves your body glowing when using this coconut body scrub.
The women of the South and Central America, as well as Polynesia have long been privy to the beauty secrets of coconut oil and milk.
That bulbous sphere is full of essential oils and nutrients that will feed your skin in any weather. After all, there must be a reason it has been a beauty staple for over 3,000 years, right?
Apart from its healing qualities, the smell of this organic body scrub transforms you to a tropical locale and calms any negative you may be bearing on your shoulders. After all, haven’t we all felt instantly relieved after nuzzling into our favorite smell after a stressful moment? So embrace that tropical scent, inhale deeply and relax.
The primary ingredients within a coconut body scrub are sea salt, coconut milk, and coconut oil (for a stronger fragrance). I have provided an all-natural and easy recipe for homemade coconut body scrub below, which is both rich and a wonderful exfoliant.
The benefits of an all natural coconut body scrub include:
- Sea salt effectively exfoliates by scrubbing away dead skin cells, enriching skin with all-natural sea minerals and assisting with rough skin patches.
- Coconut milk is high in natural fatty acids and antioxidants, which nourish and hydrate even the most sensitive skin.
- Coconut milk has also been regarded as a natural aid to sensitive skin, and results in glowing and smooth skin surface.
The all-natural ingredients in a coconut body scrub are unique and bring out the best in your skin. Try the simple and quick coconut scrub recipe below at home, and see the result for yourself! For best result, I recommend using organic coconut milk.
Recipe of Coconut Body Scrub :
- 1 Cup Sea Salt (Sea salt has larger granules better suited for scrubs)
- 1.5 Tbs. Coconut Oil (for fragrance)
- 4 Tbs. Coconut Milk (to achieve desired consistency)
- Mix together Sea Salt, Coconut Oil & Coconut Milk in a large bowl.
- Add in additional coconut milk (by tablespoon) to achieve desired consistency, if needed.
- Mix well, separate into individual jars, and let sit for 30 min – 1 hour. Enjoy !
No related posts.