Shea Butter Body Scrub – Butter Me Up Baby !
Shea butter is unique in its ability to actually absorb moisture from the air, which keeps the skin soft under the harshest of conditions.
For over two thousand years the women of Africa have held the Shea nut in high esteem. There are many folk tales surrounding the Shea nut.
The healing and rejuvenate properties gave birth to tales of eternal youth and miracle cure. Some warriors believe that smearing their body with Shea butter will stop bullets.
The Shea Butter Body Scrub gently strips the dead skin cells, then the amazing qualities of the Shea Butter Body Scrub moisturizes and actually nourishes your skin with vitamin E, A, F.
1. Vitamin E helps repair skin tissue, and can reduce scars and stretch lines.
2. Vitamin A has hydrating properties and together they provide collagen, which helps your skin retain a youthful bloom.
3. Vitamin F protects and revitalizes the skin. It contains the three essential fatty acids that are so good for hair, nails and skin.
It is quite amazing that so many wonderful qualities can be in one product. That’s because the Shea Butter Body Scrub is packed full of natural ingredients.
When you use a Shea Butter Body Scrub you are giving your skin a healthy treat. And the good news is, you can make it yourself.
1. Buy some Shea Butter, unrefined is best, this means nothing has been lost in processing. Stand one cup of Shea Butter in a bowl of hot water, until it has turned to liquid.
2. Add one cup of sugar – yes sugar. Sugar is an excellent exfoliating body scrub ingredient.
3. Add a drop or two of your favorite essential oil.
4. Pour it in a jar
Et voila, you have a made an inexpensive but highly effective Shea Butter Body Scrub.
The Shea Butter Body Scrub is great for people with skin problems, because Shea butter is also full of antiseptic properties it is widely used in the treatment of Acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Many people find soap dries out the skin, because they contain harsh chemicals that may clean you skin but they don’t help repair the skin cells.
A body scrub with Shea butter will strip away the layer of grime and dirt and leave your skin clean while adding a nourishing blend of healthy vitamins. You don’t need soap when you shower with a Shea Butter Body Scrub.
So remember for tingly, glowing skin, jump in the shower and give yourself a full Shea butter body scrub. It’s good enough to eat, but it’s even better when it’s rubbed all over your body.
For the women of Africa Shea butter is not only a valued source of income it has kept their bodies free from stretch marks, healed scars and inflammations, dressed wounds and is used in birthing and marriage rituals.
Now that truly is woman’s gold.
No related posts.