Mango Body Scrub – A Tropical Beauty Secret Revealed
If you pay attention, you might transform your dull bathing rituals into a luxurious spa experience with this tropical delight Mango Body Scrub.
Originally from Burma and eastern regions of India, Mango is a beautiful evergreen tree. “King of all fruits” as Indians call it, mango is an exceptional natural source of carotene, minerals and B-group vitamins.
Mango seeds oil is important ingredient of any natural skin care product because it is rich with polyunsaturated fatty acids.
If you are interested in the good care of your skin, look no further. A homemade 100% natural mango body scrub is all you need.
Why Mango Body Scrub ?
- If you use mango body scrub, you would discover the most effective regenerative effect on your skin. You can throw away expensive lotions and potions that you have bought using hundreds of dollars.
- Brightening fruit enzymes in mango body scrub naturally eat away dullness from the skin
- Mango Body Scrub is guaranteed to give you relief from irritations
- Packed with vitamins, Mango juice protects the skin from the adverse effects of the environment
The power of this exotic fruit will protect your health and beauty of your skin. Wouldn’t you agree that despite the arid weather people from tropics have beautiful skin? (Don’t miss other exotic body scrub recipes such as coconut body scrub, olive body scrub, vanilla body scrub).
Here’s a perfect Mango Body Scrub recipe for the cleansing, nourishment and renewal of the skin, including rougher areas such as heels and elbows.
This all natural organic mango body scrub instantly makes your skin soft, smooth, healthy, and vibrantly glowing.
Mango Body Scrub Ingredients:
- 1 mango (ripe)
- 1/4 cup powdered oats
- 1/2 cup unprocessed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sweet Jojoba oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon essential oil
Making the Mango Body Scrub in 3 Easy Steps :
- After peeling the skin and removing seed, place the mango into a food processor and extract as much juice as possible.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and powdered oat and then add mango juice with pulp and other ingredients one at a time, stirring gently after each addition.
- Take the entire mixture in the plastic bowl into the tub. Wet your skin and then apply the mixture to scrub and clean your whole body. Rinse with lukewarm water.
While the tiny brown sugar and oatmeal granules rub away dirt, toxins and dead cells to reveal more youthful skin, mango juice and jojoba oil supply natural nutrient-rich moisturizing that leaves skin velvety soft.
As the scent of Mango Body Scrub takes you on an island getaway, you feel the rejuvenating power of mango body scrub.
Your skin is restored, and your spirit is too.
No related posts.