Almond Body Scrub – Hold Back The Years With A Beautiful Skin!
If you are interested in the care of your skin and all aspects of looking good and feeling better then an almond body scrub is just what you need.
Almonds are a natural emollient and when ground an effective exfoliant. With regular use of almond body scrub, your skin will reap the natural moisturizing benefits of almond oil and the exfoliating properties of almond meal.
Ground almond in the almond body scrub provides abrasion or graininess necessary to “polish” the skin, increase blood circulation and stimulate lymph production to eliminate toxins, while naturally triggering skin’s natural oil secretion.
Almond oil, rich in natural emollients, anti-oxidants and vitamins A and B, is easily absorbed by the pores. Almond oil in almond body scrub is also helpful in healing damaged skin cells and will leave your skin moisturized and smooth.
If you are looking for the best almond body scrub that is packed with nourishing vitamins, anti-aging, antioxidants and moisturizing oils to leave skin silky soft, consider the following recipe.
Almond Body Scrub with Oatmeal, Avocado and Honey
• 1/2 cup almond meal
• 3 Tbsp almond oil
• 1 cup dry oatmeal
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
• 6 Tbsp honey
Why This Almond Body Scrub is the Best For Your Skin
- This almond body scrub mixture contains best natural exfoliants – oatmeal and almond ground. It cleanses and exfoliates the outer layers of the skin by removing dirt and dead cells
- This almond body scrub treatment helps stimulate and circulate lymph fluids which aid in the elimination of toxins.
- Oatmeal in this body scrub mixture is rich in vitamin E and well known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, skin-soothing properties. Extremely dry and irritated skin needs an extremely efficient solution and this almond-oatmeal mixture works like a charm.
- Considered the best natural emollient and moisturizer, almond oil in this almond body scrub uplifts and rejuvenates your skin, soothes skin irritation and inflammation, delays aging process, and lightens dark circles. As a natural emollient, it nourishes and softens the skin helping to keep it smooth to the touch. Almond oil is similar in composition to the oil baby’s excrete to keep their skin and hair healthy.
- Almond body scrub treatment affects the secretion and production of the body’s natural oils.
- Avocado pulp in this almond body scrub mixture contains vitamins A, D and Fin high concentration, and possesses collagen rebuilding properties.
- Dark honey in this almond body scrub is known for its natural antioxidant and anti-microbial properties. Honey helps to protect the skin from the damage of the sun’s rays, supports the skin’s ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple.
- A cool-water rinse after a thorough full body scrub will further activate blood circulation throughout the body
Mix almonds and oatmeal in a shatter-proof bowl. Pour warm organic almond oil and mix thoroughly. Add dark organic honey and pitted and mashed avocado pulp in the mixture.
Almond Body Scrub Treatment
While standing in the bathtub, apply a handful of the almond body scrub mixture on your body (starting with legs, then the arms, the torso, and the back) and begin spreading in a smooth circular motion.
It is Important to keep the palms of the hands and the fingers flat against the surface of the skin while applying firm but not abrasive pressure to the skin.
After entire body has been scrubbed and exfoliated, gently shower or rinse off the almond body scrub mixture using a sponge or loofah then pat dry.
Achieve a radiant and youthful glow by massaging your skin with almond body scrub.
This delicious and pampering almond body scrub, made from natural ground almond and oatmeal, gently exfoliates skin, while almond oil, avocado and dark honey naturally condition and protect.
For skin that feels super soft and smooth, indulge in this all natural almond body scrub.
No related posts.